This is definitely one of my faves to whip up when I want something, quick and tasty. Try it for yourself, it's way too simple.
2 clove of garlic
1 teaspoon of ginger
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
dash of fish sauce
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
pinch of mixed herbs
pepper to taste
500 gm Lean Chicken/beef/turkey Mince (ground meat)
peas, corn, carrot
Lettuce cups. I use iceberg lettuce as it's cheap and easily accessible.
1) Heat pan with coconut oil. Add diced onion, mixed herbs, garlic and ginger. Fry for 1 minute.
2) Add meat. Fry until near brown.
3) Add chopped cabbage and vegetables. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
4) Add oyster sauce, soy sauce and fish sauce. (add chilli if you please)
5) Stir fry until cooked.
6) Add pepper and taste
7) Serve in cold lettuce leaves.